jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

A picture I like...





So, this is a really recent pic. I took it just two months ago, more or less.

 That night I was feeling funny and started to scratch my eyes... and without warning they grow and became all hairy... No, just kidding. In the pic, I got in my hands two little puppies, Churro and Sopaipilla.

I found both on March 17th of the present year, left behind, in a box with two more sisters. I started to take care of them. I was pretty hard, you know, I was an adolescent mother of three little monsters (yeah, one of the females died the next day I found them). And I had to study and be a daughter as well. I was in bad mood and couldn’t sleep all the first two weeks.

But in the end, it was such a beautiful and rich experience, and I fell in love so badly with the three of them. When the time to say goodbye came, I cried a lot, more than I expected. Until now, I still feel the hollow space they left in my room, in my house, in my heart.

So, yeah… Hope you like it too.

XOXOX

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario